Part way through the week I suddenly panicked that I hadn’t been writing down anything that made me happy. In fact my usual to do lists have been going out of the window. My underlying levels of stress creeping in and worry about how much there is left to get done. Get done for what I don’t know. I think I may have been worrying about Christmas loomig of all things! I just had to do something about it.
I spent a bit of time one evening working on my bullet journal organising my life and the run up to Christmas. I instantly felt happier that I had an action plan in place. Life shouldn’t be stressful!
My happy moments from the week;
– Dave’s parents came to visit at the weekend. I said on Wednesday on #FamilyFun that it’s great to see the Robot playing with them as they don’t get to see him that often.
– Play Doh! The Robot is getting to grips with it and I’m quite happy that he is enjoying playing with it. Only a little bit of tasting. It gives me hope that I’ll be able to create all sorts of small worlds and creatures with him in the future!
– The Robot has been drinking more water recently. This makes me happy, quite a few of friends drink water all the time and the Robot has never bothered. He gets milk from me but I always worry he doesn’t get enough liquid. I just have the saying ‘baby-led baby-led’ on repeat in my head all the time!
– I got to review a pair of Muddy Puddle trousers and I love them! It’s not very often the Robot gets new clothes but they are really good quality and I am confident that he will stay dry outdoors in them. I’m going to have to go and buy a coat from them now though as I think the Robot will benefit from it!
– This is borderline happy. Dave has noticed I’ve been a little down recently and has been extra nice and affectionate. I love how kind he is and I couldn’t do this parent game without him. Thank you!
– I’ve finally started a blog newsletter! If you sign up to it before the end of November you’ll get a bonus Christmas activity treat in December on top of the three free printables you get for signing up! The newsletter is twice a month so not spammy at all! You can sign up by clicking in the tick box at the end of the comment box or click the images in the side bar.
– We had a day off from the sling library this week and went to a new play group instead followed by a trip to the zoo with my Mum. It was a nice day out and a change from our usual trip in to Lancaster.
All in all a very good week. We’ve nothing exciting planned for the weekend so we shall see what happens!