This has to be my favourite bit of the week. Looking back on all the little things that have made me happy. I go through some weeks where I completely fail to keep track of them on a daily basis. This makes it a tad harder to write this post at the end of the week. This is one of those weeks. Next week I will try harder. Here are the happy bits from the week that I can remember:
– Getting out and going camping again.
– Bumping into some Mummy “friends” at the park and getting to have a natter.
– Having lunch in the garden and then playing with garden pots on the high chair (this kept him busy for ages!)
– Making the tough decision to have August off from my weekly blog linky #ABrandNewDay. It’s open for the month and I’ll still read anything that gets linked up, just non of the usual weekly promotion. It was received well from my usual linkers. I’ll be refreshed and ready to launch it again in September!
– I went to Morecambe in the rain and traipsed around the charity shops looking for bargains.
– Dave took pity on me for having been woken up loads in the night and let me have a lie in. He even took the Robot out for a walk so I got a child free shower too!
– We had an end of the week trip to the pub, it’s a 40 minute walk away across the fields. In the sun it’s a good excuse to head out. Someone had left a trike bike in the beer garden. The Robot loves it!
Hope you have had a brilliant week? What are your plans for the weekend? We’ve got 3 parties to attend so it’s all go here!