Welcome to A Brand New Day! A New Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
A Brand New Day has come about because everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. I feel children learn from the actions of their parents and if we’re seen to be healthy, exercise and try then they are more likely to do the same.
Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other. Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
We Started four weeks ago on Tuesday 29th March. If you want to see what we’ve been up to the past four weeks click on #ABRANDNEWDAY in the menu bar.
I am really not that strict, if you think you have old posts that will fit in then I’d love to see them. Be as inventive as you wish I’ve not kicked anyone off for an odd post yet, there has been one, and I am naming no names!
If you are interested in joining in on this linky please come back on a Tuesday and link up. If you need a reminder then leave your twitter ID in the comments, send me a tweet @IsntitprettyKTB or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you on Tuesday!