Welcome to A Brand New Day! A New Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
Believe you can and you’re half way there…
For those of you that have been following my blog you’ll know I’ve been doing the 5×50 Challenge. Walk, run or cycle 5k a day fo 50 days. There are other options but that is essentially the ethos.
I got an email from this week congratulating us that we had got past the half way mark. They asked us the following questions:
How will you continue to choose active and love it?
This I think is going to be a given for us. We choose to go walking and cycling and we are taking our son with us. I always get out the house everyday for fresh air so a walk is the best option. I might not manage 5k a day but it’ll definitely be something.
What will your 5×50 legacy be?
A happy active son. Watching us and joining us for the ride will hopefully lead to this.
Also, I hope #ABrandNewDay will be a kind of legacy too. From me to you my linkers. It is for this reason I’m bringing in the following award. It’ll be awarded each week to the person who I feel deserves #ABrandNewDay the most. Grab the badge and put it on your blog with pride:
If you’ve been a feature on #ABrandNewDay before then feel free to claim the badge now.
Last week I have a couple to choose from but ultimately I’m giving my first award to Five Little Doves who wrote Losing My Sh*t. One Mums struggle over her screeching toddler and her thoughts and feelings around her reactions. It’s a lovely read.
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!