Forget about todays bad day and start again tomorrow with #ABrandNewDay
Week 12 and I want to thank you for moving with me to a Wednesday to Friday last week, it was a success for me, I got more done and I felt happier! Don’t forget I’d like to start getting your kids involved, so if you have any day trips, family walks, holidays do link them up. Let’s all gather together and create our happy and healthy lifestyles.
This week I am awarding #Abrandnewday to Plan the Happy – Big Hairy Audacious Goal. I love the idea of having a bigger goal, something to work towards that may be a long way away, but if you have it written down it feels that little bit more real. Feel free to grab your award.
A brand new day!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Wednesday 8am to Friday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
I’ve started adding your posts to Pinterest. Please follow me here.
We’re still a bit wild
For the month of June I’m taking part in the Wildlife Trusts 30 Days Wild Challenge. All my weekly blog posts are being taken over with the wild theme! One of the challenges is to take your shoes and sock off, here is the Robot playing in the sand: