P is for Peanuts, because peanuts are small and that is what this weeks round-up is all about. The sun has been shining the air is lovely, the kids have got over their bug or whatever it was, it’s been a pleasure!
With pleasurable peanuts about there be no time to write or take photos much so this (in my best pirate voice) be a shorty.
The Happy Bits
A moment in my week to look back and reflect on all the happy bits..
– We visited our first family festival the highest point festival in Lancaster. It was a really fun day and worth the trip out. Here’s the Robot den building of all things:
– Picnics at the park. We had a lot of picnics at the park this week. Some alone and some with friends.
– The Robot is officially a big boy and has requested loads of go’s on the big kid swings!
– Impromptu beach visit. The boys went there by bike and CABS and I went in the car. I bought ice cream while there because there wasn’t a toddler around!!
– Buying camping supplies, namely the Robots child’s camping chair which he adores.
– Revisiting an old play group that I hadn’t been to since the boy was a baby. It hasn’t changed and I probably will go back again for the kids sake!
That’s it for this week, I said it was short. As it’s been Robot heavy this week, here’s a picture of baby CABS for a cute fix:
Hope you weren’t that disappointed that there weren’t actually any peanuts in this blog post!