So in the space of a few days I have been nominated for the Liebster Award four times. It’s been on my list of things to do and respond to it all week. So this is me, cracking on and combining it all into one big post… I want to say a big thank you to @for nominating me! @ @ @
There are a few rules for this award system:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
Display the award on your blog.
Answer a set of 10 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Write 10 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 3 – 10 blogs with less than 1000 followers (I have used Twitter followers) who you feel deserve the award.
Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer.
Once your post is published let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post
Because I have been nominated four times, I feel obliged to answer all four sets of questions but please forgive me for not giving four sets of random facts or questions for my nominees! Oh and apologies for some one word answers, can’t essay when there are 40 questions to get through!
Questions from Dads Triplet Blog
1. What got you into blogging?
I’ve blogged on and off for years, this time I want to be here to stay. I’ve found my blog subject. My family!
2. Beach or city? City – I would love a countryside option.
3. If you could travel back in time to any period, when and why?
I would go back to when my grandparents were little as I would love to see what life was like for them.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I don’t think I could choose. I would have to be a bit cheesy and say anywhere my partner Dave is!
5. Name an event that changed your outlook on life?
Taking part in a Camp America programme one Summer. It lead to a lot of different things to get me where I am today!
6. What is your fondest memory?
There are too many, but I look back on my first year at University with fondness, it was all so new and exciting being away from home.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
With a second child, crammed in our tiny house, hoping to move still! Maybe working, maybe not, enjoying my family.
8. When was the last time you cried and why?
Two days ago, because I was stressing about my blog! This has been resolved now!
9. Chinese or Indian food? Indian
10. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter
11. Star Wars or Star Trek? Neither! Oooo!
Questions from Babylists
1. What made you start a blog?
See answer above, but feel I should add something new. It’s good to make my brain work!
2. Who inspires you the most?
My partner Dave. He’s a machine of loveliness!
3. What’s your greatest achievement?
Cheesy, my son aka the Robot!
4. How would you describe your blog in three words?
It’s All Mine!
5. Where is your ‘happy place’?
With my boys cuddled in bed.
6. What’s your favourite meal?
Home cooked roast
7. What’s your favourite hobby?
Getting out the house, either foot or bicycle.
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
There are so many to choose from but I really like What The Red Head Said at the moment.
9. What’s your secret indulgence?
It’s no secret, it’s chocolate!
10. Tell us something about you that’s surprising.
Read my list of 10 interesting facts below!!
Questions from Time Poor Mum
1. Europe, in or out? In
2. Which famous person would you most like to meet and why? The Queen, I like the Royals!
3. What inspires you to blog? My Family
4. What food do you hate? Avocado. It used to be mushrooms but I take these on the chin now and eat them.
5. How would you describe your high school experience? A little lonely, hard work and studious.
6. What’s your best alternative use for Donald Trump’s hair? Toilet paper for bears
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Actual shoes, I think I have one pair! I live in trainers and boots.
8. What three words best describe your family? Loving, Outdoors, Cuddles
9. X Factor or Strictly? Strictly
10. What’s your favourite way to relax and unwind?
Cuddles on the sofa, bar of chocolate and a good TV programme.
Questions from Birdie by the Sea
1. Morning or night person?
Totally a morning person nowadays!
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Probably none! See above!
3. What’s your guilty pleasure? It’s not guilty but it is chocolate!
4. What is your favourite type of holiday? One where I am doing something – walking or cycling
5. When you were younger, how many kids did you want? Two still do, half way there!
6. Bath or shower? Bath
7. What was your first job? The Sunday paper round – it took hours!
8. Night owl or early riser? Early riser
9. What was the last film you watched? Lady in the Van
10. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Breakfast
11. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? Are you happy still?
1o Interesting facts about me
- I’ve lived in 7 different Counties
- I’ve alway wanted a blonde haired blue eyed baby! I got my wish
- I don’t own a TV, we use the Internet for everything
- The radio is on most of the day
- I quite like The Archers
- I have worked in three different countries
- I have climbed Mount Fuji
- I love banana sandwiches sprinkled with sugar
- I cried when my Uncle stole my pickled onion (I was young!)
- I shook Patrick Stuarts hand.
1.Marmite yes or no?
2.What was the last book you read?
3.How many children do you have?
4.What is your favourite thing to watch?
5.What is the best blog post you’ve ever written?
6.What do you want to be when you grow up?
7.What three things make you smile the most?
8.What is your favourite form of exercise?
9.How many wash loads of washing do you think you do a week?
10.Have you ever skinny dipped?
Sorry if you have already been nominated! I have tried to search your blogs to check any Liebster posts!