Happy Days is a process for finding the happiness in every day and is something that I enjoy doing with Katy and Sian each week, I really feel it adds value to my life. It allows me to make the most of each day and leave it on a positive note.
I didn’t quite mean to take such a big break since my last Happy Days post. It was the 1st of April the last time I wrote one and I for sure haven’t been keeping track of all my happy moments. You could say that I have been on a bit of a go slow with the blog. Choosing life over everything else. Not to worry though because as I love to say from time to time it’s my blog so my rules!
As I’ve not kept every little happy moment this will be a general round-up of what has happened in the last 5-6 weeks with a little bit more for good measure…
– We went on our first camping trip of the year. It was a tad cold at night but so so sunny in the daytime. Just beautiful.
– We are really enjoying play groups and meeting up with friends recently. The Easter break was hard when they stopped but made it worth the wait when they all started again.
– The Robot amazes us everyday, his speech is coming thick and fast, he’s walking, playing, dancing and much more. He loves to be outside and that makes me really happy! He’s a pleasure to hang around with everyday.
– Even though I really love blogging I’ve sort of decided that I don’t like to share as much about our lives as I’d like too. This wobble has been an interesting one that probably has aided the go slow of happy days. That being said though I’ve decided to persist and carry on with a few small changes!
– The Robot is going to be a big brother. I don’t really want to blog about it but happy to mention it here… We’re over the moon but I think that this is our experience and to blog openly about it feels a bit weird. So I’m not!
– We just got back from a week away on the Small Isles Island hopping in Scotland. We’ve been truly blessed with the weather and can’t wait to share a few more of our adventures with you over the coming weeks. It feels like we have been away for weeks and we are really rested. Here are a few of my favourite snaps from our trip:
Thanks for taking the time to read. Here is hoping you have a brilliant weekend and although I will try to give you a happy days next week I can’t promise it!! I’m going to BlogOn next week and I know a few of you who read these will probably be going so I hope to see you there…