My record keeping has been atrocious this week. So my happy run down isn’t any particular day order. Just one big splurge of bullet point happy:
– The Robot has learnt to clap! It so adorable.
– Mummy got some alone time! 40 minutes out on the bike in the rain. It was bliss!
– Last weeks daffodils opened and were beautiful.
– The Robot is unstoppable now. He’s crawling all over the place.
– We hijacked Daddy from working and went I search of bluebells.
– The Robot and I have played and cuddled more this week.
– I’ve managed to get out every day for my 5×50 challenge even though the weather has been against me.
– We found some secret pigs on a hidden foot path not far from our house.
– The Robots nearly 10 month old appetite impresses me daily. I love watching him eat.
– we had lunch out and I got to eat this while Dave had beers!
Hope you have a great week ahead.