Another week has flown by and Friday evening means I’m hashing together my happy days list for the week. We’ve had lingering colds in the household so everything has felt like hard work. We’re getting through the other side of it though. Just far too much snot! On to all the Happy moments:
– With all the colds it means the Robots sleep has been disturbed and some horrific early morning get ups. I spent the afternoon napping while the Robot had a mammoth 3 hour nap. I love an afternoon nap from time to time. Dave had disappeared when we got up so I made baked apple cake with his parents apples. I’ve pretty much been eating this all week-long!
– We got a “Hop on the Bus” – Hat, Scarf, Glove set from JoJo Maman Bebe*. They’ve some beautiful Winter accessories. Fleece lined, colourful and vibrant! The Robot loves anything with wheels and has even started saying bus while he’s been wearing this. Super cute.
– I bought a new coat. I’ve not bought myself a new coat in well over 10 years it was well deserved.
– I’ve written in my journal – “Monday messed arround” – whatever that means! Must have been good…
– We went for a walk in The Lake District. A truly beautiful day!
– We resolved a toothy issue and lets just say the mood dramatically changed. Thank you!
– I baked scones. Not Mince pies, but it certainly felta bit like Christmas doing it!
– It was my Mum’s Birthday this week. We went out for tea and the Robot was a star throughout.
– A giant Turkey following the Robot around at the farm like they were best friends. I got to hold Cornflake the Corn Snake, so so beautiful.
– Yay for solo showers. I don’t need to say anything else about that.
– Now I’m just going to chill out with Dave and watch Thursday nights Apprentice!
I’m volunteering with the Sling library at a Christmas sale in their park and ride stall tomorrow. Should be fun! Have a good week!
* I received the On The Bus set to be included as part of my Happy Days post. Everything I’ve said about it are in my own words and am genuinely being honest about it!