The process of finding the little bits of happiness in each day is really therapeutic for me. Recording this down so that I can share it with you and keep an everlasting memory for myself. This week has been non stop and I am here on Friday evening trying to cram everything I have to do in. Not an easy task with a to do list as long as my arm.
– I have been going in and out of love with Instagram and have tried to make an effort with it recently. I was extatic to be featured on the Instagram community #RemberingTheseDays in my first week of trying!
– The BIG news is that the Robot took his first steps. All four of them and none since but my heart was in my mouth with pride! It is only a matter of time now before he is off! [and now 2nd steps]
– After what was a rubbish nights sleep and with back to bed moments for both of us we managed to get out for a walk. We walked up Clougha Pike. Beautiful weather and great views.
– I have finally got round to writing a bucket list! We shall see if I am successful or not!
– We took a last-minute decision to get on our bikes and head for a night away at Slaidburn YHA. The Autumnal weather is brilliant at the moment and we had a good couple of days away.
– After last weeks attempt at soft play we managed to do another soft play session this time with friends. The Robot really is good at climbing we had loads of fun!
– My Mum came to meet us at the Sling Library this week, we had lunch and then went home to play. I love this bonding time.
– I made the decision to tell people about my blog. I wrote a post all about it and have shared my Facebook page with all my friends and family. It was really scary to do but so far I’ve only had positive feedback!
Here are a few of my favourite pictures from this week:
Enjoy your week. I hope you get up to some interesting things?