Finding the happiness in our week is something that we love to do. Every now and then though I get to the end of the week and just don’t get round to writing the week up! By the end of the weekend I feel the moment has passed and that we should just save up our happy memories for a bumper fortnight edition. Once in a while I think it’s perfectly fine to get away with this! So on to our happy bits from the past 2 weeks:
– A weekend away visiting Dave’s parents. It seems like a long time ago now! It was nice to see them and rest too.
– Visiting Dave’s friends who have new twins. The Robot was really well-behaved and is learning to be gentle.
– Laughter, the Robot, Dave and I all seem to be having a good giggle at the moment. You could say our house filled with it.
– Going to the Westmorland County Show with my Mum. It was muddy but it turned out to be a good day in the end.
– We launched #FamilyFun last week and had an amazing 55 link ups, a little less in our 2nd week but I don’t think it needs to be about numbers. We just want to create a lovely supportive community of like-minded bloggers.
– Dave & I had a proper heart to heart chat with a long walk along the canal. There are some exciting things going to be happening soon, you’ll just have to wait and see what these are!
– I’ve noticed a lack of exercise creeping in recently so I’ve been making an effort to go for a good 30 minute walk each day. I feel so much better for it!
– The Robot and I met up with friends this week. It’s great seeing the Robot playing with other babies his own age.
– We walk past a patch of land fairly often, it’s been turned into a little park space with little novelties hidden all over it. Fairy doors and such. We spent time this week just exploring.
– Unexpected family time! Dave got home from work early just as I was about to go for the “I need to get out the house” walk. We all went out as a family and ended up at the pub next to the train station. A nice way to spend the early evening before getting the little man home for tea and bed.
– It’s made me happy today, but I focused on getting some house work done and made the place feel a little more home like again!
– Last but not least, the Robot stands! He’s been cruising the furniture for months but this week he’s just standing in the middle of the room. No steps yet but it won’t be long!
We’ve taken loads of photos but I picked out my favourites for you:
Thats it for this week. Hope you all have a great weekend.