This is going to be a quick list today. I’ve been concentrating on life rather than blogging this week. I have however had chance to make a couple of 1 minute videos of some of our adventures. I hope you enjoy… Our happy moments from the week:
– I got to have a rare conversation with my brother.
– I picked blackberries and made a cake that went spectacularly wrong, although still tasted nice.
– Bank holiday Monday and Dave went to work but the Robot and I got to go and have brunch round at my friend’s house it’s so nice to catch up with them all!
– It was fun to take part in #TribalChat twitter hour on Tuesday. We trended again. The voting for the awards have opened if you want to vote for my blog do so here: Tribal Chat Blogging Awards
– I now have 3000 followers on Twitter. It’s always an exciting landmark going past a thousand!
– Excited to announce the return of #FamilyFun Linky next week. I hope you can join me?
– I got a load of free tomatoes and bananas and set to in the kitchen making tomato soup, banana bread and banoffee pie. All delicious!
– The Robot is taking his first tentative steps away from the support of the sofa! It won’t be long now!
– I successfully managed a Kangaroo carry with my woven wrap while the Robot slept in my arms. Sorry no pictures but it was worth a mention!
Hope you had a good week? We’re off to visit friends and family this weekend so it’s going to be a good one!