After my revelation last week that I had 2 week 6 happy lists I have decided to skip week 11 so that we are now back on track with week 12! Yes I am that anal! Going straight into it this week, here are some of my happy highlights:
– We had a successful first camping trip with the Robot.
– I found bluebells galore! I’d been hunting for them a couple of weeks ago.
– I got my tyre on my bike fixed. I got to take the Robot out solo a few times.
– The Robot can climb and pull up on things now. It’s impressive, but frustrating.
– I got see Eddie the Eagle at a baby cinema screening. It was so inspiring.
– The sun has meant we’ve been to the swings everyday, sometimes twice a day.
– I had lunch out with a friend and their baby. I love seeing the babies interact.
– The Robot passed his health visitor assessment with flying colours. They were 2 months late in doing it though.
– I’ve just accepted my first items to review on the blog, after much deliberation I am happy to give it a shot! Coming soon…
– We got to have lunch out with Gran. It’s always great to spend time with her.
I’m back to working my week Saturday to Friday now. Hope you have a great weekend and the week ahead. Let me know if my happiness rubs off on you?