I quite liked last weeks Happy Splurge, it felt better than a chronological list. So doing what makes me happy, here is a mixture of things that made me happy this last week:
– The Robot turned 10 months old. I still really can’t believe that it’s going this fast.
– We’ve been going to swings a lot. I believe we will spend a lot of time doing this in the future.
– Dave has taught the Robot how to do a David Brent style Robot dance. I wish I could catch it on film!
– I’ve been featured on #POCOLO Newbie showcase.
– There has been much going on with Twitter this week. I’m not gaining loads of followers, I’m happy with a steady approach, but loads of interaction with people due to being a co-host on Caties #FamilyFun
– The Robot is developing skills thick and fast. He pulled himself up against the sofa the other day all by himself.
– I’ve been editing my menus and now have a Happy Days Category. I also have two #6 Weeks. This is technically #11. I’m sticking with #10 though as it’ll ruin my title for today!
– I’ve given my blog an overhaul! What do you think?
– Everything just feels happy at the moment.
I am posting this a little early for me this week. We’re off on the Robots first overnight camping trip! Wish us luck… Have a brilliant weekend and week ahead…