Welcome to A Brand New Day! A Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
Double figures! I am so happy to have made it this far, and in total have had 35 different bloggers link up over the weeks. I’ve had moments where I’ve struggled with time and numbers, how to manage my linkers, email/tweet reminders, but I have a system now! Today is my #abrandnewday and I am thoroughly looking forward to it!
This week I’m linking part of my holiday to Scotland. It was a beautiful spot, but one I wanted to leave as soon as I could. However #abrandnewday and a solution from the camp site ranger meant a 2nd night, enjoy the read…
This week I am awarding #Abrandnewday to Mess & Merlot – All the Carbs Please. After 25 years of various diets she has decided to go her own way and trust her instincts and not follow a diet – little steps and little lifestyle changes!
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
I’ve started adding your posts to Pinterest. Please follow me here.