Welcome to A Brand New Day! A New Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
Welcome back to Week 6 of #ABrandNewDay. After a long weekend and a short week ahead, I hope you are all having great days? I have completely failed to input my 5×50 Challenge data this week. It’s all still going well amongst all the rain. Next week I’ll bring you a fortnight update!
This week I am awarding The Mummy Diaries #ABrandNewDay. I do hope this week has gone better?
If you’ve been a feature on #ABrandNewDay before then feel free to claim the badge now.
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!