Welcome to A Brand New Day! A New Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
Having just spent the weekend away camping with the Robot I am on a mini holiday high. Getting outside and away is so beneficial to my mood set. I hope I’ll be floating on cloud nine for some time. The change in weather is hopefully helping us all achieve some brand new days!
This week I am awarding #Abrandnewday to One Messy Mamma and Getting Down and Dirty. I think getting outside with your children is so important. This post just gives you ideas on how, I especially love the brown trousers!
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!