Welcome to A Brand New Day! A New Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
I can’t believe we’re on week four already! Where is time going?
I’m starting a brand new day today! Last week I didn’t really do this Linky justice. After the initial Tuesday rush with those of you that have been here since the start I sort of gave up promoting. Not because I didn’t want to but I just ran out of time! This reflects in a drop in numbers linking slightly.
So this week I’ll try and be more on it and try and get more people linking up! I’d love your feedback on how you think we are doing? Pop a note in the comments below.
This week my favourite post was What to teach my daughter by Crossing New Bridges. As a Mum I worry about my sons future, I think this is only normal. We can only take each day as it comes and teach them right from wrong and hope it all turns out well.
Monday night I’ll be away with the family, I’ll have cycled 12 miles up a 1400ft incline to get to a Youth Hostel for a night away. Yes I am a bit nuts but we enjoy it! All of this is scheduled to go live as normal! Hopefully without a hitch! It’s got me thinking though, I go away often. I might need some help from a guest host every now and then. Run the show if I’m on holiday! If you would be interested drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others. Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!