Welcome to A Brand New Day! A Linky to fill you with aspiration when you feel like you may be struggling alone. Everyone needs an opportunity to start again. Draw a line under yesterdays bad day and start again with #ABrandNewDay. As parents I feel we sometimes set ourselves up for a fail and we don’t always recognise all the good stuff we do around that. A healthy meal, a trip to the park, a walk around the block. All these little steps lead to a healthier life style. Please share the ups and downs with us at #ABrandNewDay.
I’m still on a high from the weekend. The final day of the 5×50 Challenge and an amazing camping night away on the bikes. I’ve shared this blog post with you today. I’ve felt a little lost not having to go out if I didn’t want too, we went out but I’ve not gone out my way to do a big walk. We went to the park and pottered around town. All very relaxed but ready for our next adventures…
This week I am awarding #Abrandnewday to WordsRhymesRambles – If Not Now . A beautiful poem reminding us to live our lives and follow our dreams. I’d love it if you could leave a comment below with one thing you’d like to achieve this week, it can be as small or as big as you’d like and doesn’t have to be health or fitness related at all. Then we can look back next week and see if we managed it.
A brand new day!
The Linky runs from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm and I invite you to add posts related around exercise, weight loss and personal goals. Maybe you have a healthy recipe, exercise tips, struggles with motivation, a family day out that wore you out are all valid ideas, be creative and please join our blogger community and Link Up!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!