Welcome back to #ABrandNewDay! A Linky to uplift and inspire our fellow bloggers in starting again on their journeys, wherever they may be heading. This could be exercise, weight loss, fun trips to the park with the kids, sharing healthy recipes or tips and much more! I challenge you to be inventive!!
Week One went as well as I’d hoped with 14 link ups! Hopefully we will build on this week by week as the blogosphere does its magic! Welcome if your joining us for the first time, hello to those of you who came back!!
Here is a round up from last week and things that I have drawn from your posts.
Partly pinched from @mummyinatutu post I am Fat, but not for long, where she describes 2016 as “a year of achievement”. I remembered that back in September 2015 that I had decided 2016 would be “A Year of Fun”.
My life and body has been taken over by the Robot since Sept 2014, when I conceived. It seems like a
bloody long time life time ago… I miss going camping, cycling and on mini adventures with Dave. The picture for #ABrandNewDay is one of our camping trips in Scotland. Now that we have the Robot, who turns 9 months this week, we plan to take him camping and go exploring as much as we can.
An ulterior motive for getting fitter and getting my body in shape is that I do want another baby. By taking a step out of the baby factory and having a year of fun will hopefully get me ready for baby number two! I now know how much being pregnant can take it’s toll on the body, second time round I want to be prepared!
This is where I have much respect for @Blueberriesblog who is Putting herself back together after having three babies. It can’t have been easy having three little berries so close together. She managed to run The Great South Run between number two and three, a 10 mile run, now that deserves respect lady! She may be taking it a bit easier this time but if you could follow her little steps and aim to drink more water, it’ll be a good step in the right direction! I’m trying too!
@AccidentalhipsterMum has given us some great tips on How to start running when you’re overweight. Running isn’t for everyone, I’ve dabbled in it, and decided I’m not too keen. If you want to give it a go though I really recommend the NHS C25K programme. It is a walk/run podcast series that eases you into running over a nine week period. By the end of it, if you stick with it I can say honestly that you will be able to run 5K!
Lastly, lets not forget our minds, the daily struggles the strength that gets us through each day. We do this for our families we stay strong for them. Thank you Louisa @Life_asweknow for linking up Strength. A very honest post on our inner strength, we are still here and we are still fighting for #ABrandNewDay.
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other. Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!