Forget about todays bad day and start again tomorrow with #ABrandNewDay
Welcome to week 14 of #ABrandNewDay. Let’s all gather together and create our happy and healthy family lifestyles. Share your healthy blog posts with us each week and see where they take us! Link up days out with the family, healthy recipes, holiday adventures, fitness goals and much much more, be inventive, everyone’s perception of healthy is very different!
This week I am awarding #ABrandNewDay to Me and B Make Tea – Bicycle Fun Food. Eating healthy is important, getting your kids to eat healthy is important too. It’s not always easy though, why not have some fun with your food and make it more appealing!
A brand new day!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Wednesday 8am to Friday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
I’ve started adding your posts to Pinterest. Please follow me here.
Coming to an end #30DaysWild!
For the month of June I’m taking part in the Wildlife Trusts 30 Days Wild Challenge. All my weekly blog posts are being taken over with the wild theme! Day 29 and we are almost at an end! But I have to sneak in Day 28 too:
I went looking for a rainbow…
Back at the start of the month I made a bug habitat, now I think it is appropriate to have a look at it and see what has happened. Not much in terms of bugs. At one point there was a slug in the “pond” but it mush have saved itself or was eaten. The biggest change is the nasturtiums that have grown in the soil. I’m hoping for flowers soon!
On to the link up…