Forget about todays bad day and start again tomorrow with #ABrandNewDay
Welcome to week 13 of #ABrandNewDay. Let’s all gather together and create our happy and healthy family lifestyles. Share your healthy blog posts with us each week and see where they take us! Link up days out with the family, healthy recipes, holiday adventures, fitness goals and much much more, be inventive, everyone’s perception of healthy is very different!
This week I am awarding #ABrandNewDay to The Mindful Mummy Mission – A Crash Course in Mindfulness for Bloggers. This is exactly what I need right now. I particularly like Kindfulness and Self Care. Totally where this weeks #ABrandNewDay is going for me…
A brand new day!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Wednesday 8am to Friday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
I’ve started adding your posts to Pinterest. Please follow me here.
Don’t forget to bring out your wild side!
For the month of June I’m taking part in the Wildlife Trusts 30 Days Wild Challenge. All my weekly blog posts are being taken over with the wild theme! Day 21 I found a mini wild field of large daisies and Day 22 an early morning Lilly pad & canal reflection:
It may have passed you by, but I have gone missing from my blog since last Wednesday. I have kept up with all my blog reading, just not managed to write a blog for myself. The longest I’ve gone without a post in over 4 months! I’ve been away for a loooong weekend and my mind is still a little all over the place. I am re-grouping slowly and will add in my host post today or tomorrow. I’ll appreciate it if you could swing back for a look and or comment on a few other link ups. Spread the love.