Forget about todays bad day and start again tomorrow with #ABrandNewDay
Week 11 and it means it is time for a shake up! Not only are we moving to a Wednesday it is time to start getting your kids involved too. Day trips, family walks, holidays. Getting out and about is great for you as well as your kids, I love reading other peoples family adventures. So spread the word and link them up! Please do keep linking up your health and fitness related blogs, you are all achieving so much, I am very impressed.
This week I am awarding #Abrandnewday to The Parenting Jungle – 10 Healthy Lifestyle Decisions that will make your family happy. It’s a guest post but I couldn’t help but nod my head at all the happy inducing tips that I hope would make any family unit that little bit happier! Feel free to grab your award.
A brand new day!
A new badge joins us this week to reflect the inclusion of kids in the linky. Grab and enjoy!
#ABrandNewDay Linky Rules:
- The linky will be open from Wednesday 8am to Friday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comment on three posts, the post directly before yours & two others, if it’s a host post It’ll make me smile! Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will comment on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you. Please share the love!
I’ve started adding your posts to Pinterest. Please follow me here.
Can we go a bit wild?
For the month of June I’m taking part in the Wildlife Trusts 30 Days Wild Challenge. All my weekly blog posts are being taken over with the wild theme! One of the challenges is to take a blue photo. Day 8, here you go: