Welcome back to #ABrandNewDay!
A Linky to uplift and inspire our fellow bloggers in starting again on their journeys, wherever they may be heading. This could be exercise, weight loss, fun trips to the park with the kids, sharing healthy recipes or tips and much more! We are now in week three and I am still pleased with the amount of linkups that we are getting! We had 20 lovely and inspiring blogs link up last week. thank you for coming back!
This week I want to give a shout out to Reflections From Me. Giving us some tips on how to become more successful. I particularly like the following quote. To my lovely linkers, if you do one thing this week, remember this!
This week I have been really excited about the bike rides that we’ve done as a family. I’ve linked up one but the other is part of my 5×50 weekly update. The Robot as a passenger has cycled a brilliant 27 miles now. That’s not bad for a 9 month old!!
Part of last weeks post was about my intended “year of fun”. Fun for our family is mini adventures, bike rides, nights away, camping, long walks and more. It’s safe to say we’ve started this year well.
One goal of ours is to go camping and soon. We’ve discussed a while ago that the first trip should be car camping. We’ve never camped with a baby before, what on earth will we need! Dave has ignored all my concerns and announced we are going camping on his next day off, on the bikes and on the train! Eeek. There will be a blog post or two to follow about this soon…
Why am I linking this in to #abrandnewday I hear you say? It’s about challenging yourself, and it seems my family, outside your comfort zone. Setting a goal and living up to it. The Robot and I are now in training mode in order to complete this cycle/camping mission. The 5×50 will help with this!
Now it’s over to you my lovely linkers. What have you been up to this week in order to start #abrandnewday?
I hate to be a party pooper but #ABrandNewDay Linky has a few rules:
- The linky will be open from Tuesday 8am to Thursday 10pm GMT.
- Add the #abrandnewday badge to the HTML / Text portion in your post. If you need any help linking up, just email me at email@example.com
- Please comment on one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other. Do comment on more if you have time but please do three as a minimum! The more comments you leave, the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens our community.
- Please Follow me on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB and Like me on Facebook use #ABrandNewDay as much as you can.
- By Joining the linky you are giving me permission to email you a weekly reminder. (I promise no spam!)
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week old or new.
I will be commenting on all linked posts. If you tweet me (@IsntitprettyKTB) your link I will RT you.
Please share the love!